Seasonal Store Associate
Founded in 2016 in the vibrant City of Toronto, Ontario Poppys Collection is an online boutique with a curated collection of timeless and artisan-made clothing, accessories and gifts for babies. Mothers, Grandmothers, and fashionable Aunts have carefully and lovingly chosen the pieces in our collection. Every piece has been chosen to represent quality, enduring design, functionality, and elegance. Many of our products are made by moms and we aim to support these entrepreneurs whenever possible. Poppys Collection also takes care in handpicking items that are sustainable and environmentally conscious.
Will vary depending on qualifications.
A typical day in the life of the seasonal store associate:
- Takes the lead on opening/operating a seasonal store: creates and maintains relationships with community, customers, and business owners involved in seasonal store
- Confident engaging with customers and delivering product knowledge, brand awareness, and an exceptional customer service experience
- Product knowledge: obtains solid understanding of Poppys products including materials used, usage, best care instructions, safety features, environmental impact, and functionality of products
- Communicates Poppys involvement with community and spreads awareness of in-store agenda and upcoming Poppys events
- Tracks and reports success of store to management—suggests alternative methods for improvement
- Utilizes social media (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, etc.) to promote daily activities
- Prepares orders utilizing Shopify software and special gift wrapping
- Organizes stock and tidies space
- Experience working in retail environment
- Passion for customer service with a drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Confident engaging with customers and selling with little direction
- High level of integrity and keen to represent a brand
- Flexible and can accommodate for working weekdays (10am-6pm) and weekends (10am-7pm)
- Basic knowledge and proficiency of social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Outgoing, energetic, positive, and fun!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Leave a comment