Aurelie UV Protective SwimsuitLouise Misha
- One-piece bathing suit. Fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- The bathing suit has an SPF50 protection
- Long sleeves and floral print
- Little ruffles at the crotch
- Zipped back
- The dyes Louise Misha uses for this bathing suit are fragile. They pay a lot of attention to their dyes and printing components so as to not use elements that are aggressive for the skin but also to protect the people who make them. The bathing suit resists repeated washings and sea water but we recommend not drying it in the sun so it doesn't get discolored.
- 87% Recycled Nylon 13% Spandex
Made with love in Louise Misha workshops, this bathing suit has SPF50 protection. Its fabric is made out of nylon fibers recycled from plastic bottles.
A new way to think and act that is dear to us and respects people and the planet.
All items purchased at a 40% or greater discount due to a seasonal sale are considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns / refunds / exchanges. No exceptions.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.