Alice Bohemian DressLouise Misha
Designed in France, this dress is a one-off piece that illustrates all Louise Misha's skills.
- Completely embroidered wedding dress
- Inspired by vintage wedding dresses
- Meticulous openwork embroideries and lace details
- Small ties and buttons in back
- Lined (with a slip)
- This piece is part of our Ceremony line, pieces designed for special occasions
- 55% Polyamide 45% Cotton
- Lining 100% Cotton
All items purchased at a 40% or greater discount due to a seasonal sale are considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns / refunds / exchanges. No exceptions.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.