Holiday Candy Cane Women's Pyjama SetPetidoux
Get ready for the most magical Christmas ! Our fabulous and fantastically sweet Candy Canes are our ALL TIME BESTSELLER!!!
Strong and bold, the bright red and deep greens are both loved by grown-ups and children alike...also available for new Christmas baby and toddlers too
Made with the 100% Peruvian Pima cotton for the softest handle. Renowned for its superior fibre length, strength, and consistency, our Peruvian Pima cotton makes the softest pyjamas for the best sleep.
- Petidoux's own exclusive design: red Candy canes and peppermint sweets
- Ultra-soft 100% knitted Peruvian Pima cotton 50/1
- Sabrina-neckline‚long sleeves, long pants
- Certified lead-free buttons
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric. 100% Peruvian Pima cotton
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk
- No pilling, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable. Tumble dry low
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616. Comfortable snug fit (we would advise to size up when ordering)
- Fair Trade & WRAP Certified manufacturing
- Design in Manhattan and made in Peru.
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.