Adeyinka Cream Organic Cotton JumperLouise Misha
- Sweater in organic cotton
- Long sleeves decorated with tiny tone-on-tone pompoms
- Ribbing at neckline, wrists and bottom of the sweater
- Buttoned opening at upper back (buttons made from coconut)
- This piece is GOTS certified meaning that it was manufactured responsibly from a social and environmental point of view beginning with the harvest of its raw materials to its packaging.
Composition: 100% organic cotton
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.