Arinola Dress | Raspberry FlowersLouise Misha
Best-selling piece of the season, this dress could be from another era.We love its all-flowery print for its hibiscus and southern scent. Also, it's reversible and can be worn on both sides thanks to its two different and equally charming collars.
For the sake of details:
- Vintage dress with Peter Pan collar.
- Reversible cut to wear on both sides.
- Square neckline with openwork lace and ruffles.
- Puffed sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- Small ruffle on the wrists.
- Inlay of a lace band at the elbows.
- Elasticated waist with gathers.
- Picot finishes at cuffs and at the bottom of the dress.
- Button placket with covered buttons.
- Knee length.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team
100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.