Nora One-Piece Woman's Swimsuit | Dark Blue VichyCanopea
Adorned with a subtle tone-on-tone insert, the heart shape neckline of this women's swimsuit beautifully highlights the chest. With optimal support, it offers a built-in bra and very thin adjustable straps. The enveloping comfort of timeless graphic one-piece matches the clean lines of our Lexy swimsuit for girls and teens.
Dark Blue Vichy fabric hints of being printed in a cinematic setting, under the sky of Ramatuelle.
• hidden bra for ultimate support
• thin adjustable straps
• heart-shaped neckline
• fully lined
Each size corresponds to the clothing size you usually wear. If you measure more than 1m70, we would advise selecting a size up.
• SARAH is wearing a size 36. She measures 1m79 / 5’10,5 with a 70B cup / 83cm bust size
• The size guide is based on the length of the torso. Above 65 cm of length, we recommend the size above.
• We have tested this swimsuit on several sizes and it fits slightly small, we recommend you go up a size.
• If you’re hesitating between two sizes, choose the bigger size.
Composition & Care
• Designed in France and manufactured in Portugal
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
• 45% Polyamid, 43% Polyester, 12% Elastane
CANOPEA is a new brand of sun protective swimwear for children. They aim to reconcile sun protection with style, simple as that. With them, you will find clean-cut cut shapes, subtle colours, unisex rash tops and sun protective swimwear for boys, girls and babies, made from the highest quality European fabrics.
Made in Europe in small workshops, the swimwear is made from Econyl®, a recycled fibre. Tested over 200 hours in a laboratory, the rash guards are chlorine, seawater and sun cream resistant. Made from high-quality European fabrics, they are rated UPF 50+ without any chemical filter, offering the best protection according to the Australian norm, the international reference for sun protection, while being kind to the skin and the environment.
CANOPEA refers to the upper level of the tropical forest. This ecosystem, rich in biodiversity, captures the majority of solar energy, allowing for younger plants to grow safely protected by elder trees. This is the energy that we aim to transmit to our children while making sure they remain safe.