Salvia Romper | WhiteLouise Misha
For festive moments, the Savia romper elegantly answers any invitation. Crafted from a finely woven cotton plaid, it stands out for its authentic, vintage touche. Laces, embroideries, ruffles, festoons all mix with a poetic style.
For the sake of details:
- Woven checkered pattern romper.
- Square neck with floral and polka dot lace.
- Gathered smocks at shoulders.
- Tone-on-tone embroidered flounce on the straps.
- Elasticated legs with a flounce.
- Opening at crotch with golden snaps.
- Covered plackets at the back and coconut buttons.
- Fully lined.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
80% cotton, 15% polyester, 5% lurex.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.