Annouck Dress | CreamLouise Misha
Another new item in this Bohemian Hindi collection that will impose its pretty volume. We admire the colourful embroideries of its square collar and we love its transparency effect owing to its almost sacred whiteness.
For the sake of details:
- Long dress.
- Lightly textured viscose.
- Contrasted embroidered square neckline.
- Rickrack lace finishes.
- Tear drop fastening with button at the back.
- Gathers on the sleeves and lace inlays at the bottom of the sleeve.
- Large ruffle and lace inlay at the bottom of the dress.
- Fully lined.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Dry cleaning only.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness.