Janica Dress | FushiaLouise Misha
New in this summer's wardrobe, this flared dress and its heady fuchsia pink is houting its love for Indian colours. Its handmade embroideries and pompoms turn it into it an item that will please everyone.
For the sake of details:
- Solid colour flared dress.
- Drawstrings at neckline with handmade pompoms.
- Handmade contrasted smocks at the shoulders.
- Raglan sleeves, elbow length, bias finishes.
- Lace inlays on the sleeves and at the bottom of the dress.
- Side pockets.
- Embroidery at the bottom of the dress.
- Fully lined.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness.