Lexy The Sporty Chic Swimsuit | Terra StripeCanopea
For those who love doing cartwheels on the beach! This sun protective swimsuit for girls and young teens offers a modern look. Small ruffles surround its elegant simplicity. It is a stand out with its sporty straps, ensuring a perfect fit. Certified UPF 50+, this UV swimsuit blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays without chemical filters. Made from recycled fibre, sun protection has never been this cool.
The natural, earthy elegance of Stripe Terra's horizontal stripes embellishes a fabric with endless silky feel.
Each size corresponds to the maximum age suitable. For instance a size 6A fits a child aged from 4 to 6 years old. If your child is coming close to 6 years old, we would advise taking a size up.
• Wider straps for a secure fit
• Mid-cut back
• Ruffles around the thighs
• Graphic stripes
• Size small, take one size up than your usual size
COMPOSITION & CARE
• Machine wash 30°C
• Do not tumble dry
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Designed in France and manufactured in our factory in Portugal
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Each size corresponds to the maximum age of the child. For example, a size 6A corresponds to a child from 4 to 6 years old. If your child is approaching 6 years old, take the next size up.
ANYTHING OVER 15% OFF IS EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT ONLY
CANOPEA is a new brand of sun protective swimwear for children. They aim to reconcile sun protection with style, simple as that. With them, you will find clean-cut cut shapes, subtle colours, unisex rash tops and sun protective swimwear for boys, girls and babies, made from the highest quality European fabrics.
Made in Europe in small workshops, the swimwear is made from Econyl®, a recycled fibre. Tested over 200 hours in a laboratory, the rash guards are chlorine, seawater and sun cream resistant. Made from high-quality European fabrics, they are rated UPF 50+ without any chemical filter, offering the best protection according to the Australian norm, the international reference for sun protection, while being kind to the skin and the environment.
CANOPEA refers to the upper level of the tropical forest. This ecosystem, rich in biodiversity, captures the majority of solar energy, allowing for younger plants to grow safely protected by elder trees. This is the energy that we aim to transmit to our children while making sure they remain safe.