Nutcracker Prince & Toy Soldiers Baby Onesie & HatPetidoux
Step into a world of enchantment with Petidoux's latest creation: the Nutcracker Prince and toy soldiers pyjamas!✨ Embrace the magic of the ballet season as you cozy up in these whimsical, hand-drawn jammies. This whimsical print is a delightful tribute to the iconic Nutcracker ballet, bringing all your beloved characters to life. From the daring Nutcracker Prince to the charming toy soldiers, it's a dance of comfort and style. Adorable stick horses and wooden rocking horses are trotting around for that extra touch of playfulness. Slip into these pyjamas and let the ballet dreams pirouette all night long!
Renowned for its superior fibre length, strength, and consistency, our Peruvian Pima cotton makes the softest pyjamas for the best sleep.
- Footed onesie, with snaps between legs for easy diaper changing, 3 front button, matching knotted baby hat
- Petidoux's own hand-drawn design
- Ultra-soft 100% Peruvian Pima cotton Petidoux Pima cotton strain is widely revered to be the finest of all cottons
- Certified lead-free snaps
- Certified chemical-free inks for our hand-screen printing process
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- No flame-retardant. No chemicals
- Certified Fair Trade & WRAP manufacturing
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk
- No pilling, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable, Tumble dry low
- Design in Manhattan. Made in Peru
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.