Alligators on Holiday Pyjama SetPetidoux
Pack your suitcase and toss on a pair of our Alligators on Holiday Summer Pyjamas! These stylish PJs are sure to turn heads with their alligator-inspired print and lightweight cotton fabric. They're perfect for keeping cool in the summer months, making 'em the go-to PJs for any vacation.
- Petidoux's own hand-drawn design: lots of alligators having fun at the beach
- Top: short sleeves, snug-fitted crew- neck T-shirt
- Bottom: matching shorts with soft, elastic, non-twisting, waistband.
- Crispy white, ribbed cuffs at the wrists and ankles
- Tag-less printed label.
- Water-based printing process
- Manufactured in Peru.
- Ultra-soft 100% interlock Peruvian Pima cotton 50/1.
- No flame-retardant. Not chemically treated.
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk .
- No pilling, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry low
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616. Comfortable snug fit (we would advise to size up when ordering)
These pyjamas are snug-fitted and run small. Please upsize when ordering (age of child +1 = right size to order)
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.