Amalfi Lemons Pyjama SetPetidoux
Petidoux's new summer pyjamas come alive with the vibrant lemons print, designed to evoke a sun-soaked day on the Amalfi coast. Bright yellow Italian lemons, ripe and ready to be plucked, dance joyfully with the delicate green of sage leaves, creating a lively, playful composition that awakens the senses. Made from soft, breathable fabric, Wear them together or as separate items, this set is perfect for cool summer evenings, imbuing the wearer with the effortless elegance and sophistication of Mediterranean charm.
Renowned for its superior fibre length, strength, and consistency, our Peruvian Pima cotton makes the softest pyjamas for the best sleep.
- Petidoux's own hand-drawn design: sweet lemons, neroli flowers and lemon leaves
- Stylish 2 piece, snug-fitted pajamas : long sleeves with matching long pants
3 buttons henley top and long pants ( with front button )
- Soft white matching Pima rib for all cuffs
- no hangtag (all info on transfer)
- Ultra-soft 100% Peruvian Pima cotton 50/1 Petidoux Pima cotton strain is widely revered to be the finest of all cottons
- Certified lead-free buttons
- Smooth flat-lock seams
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Certified chemical-free inks for our hand-screen printing process
- Never pill, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry low
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616. Comfortable snug fit
- Certified Fair Trade & WRAP manufacturing
- Design in Manhattan. Made in Peru
These pyjamas are snug-fitted and run small. Please upsize when ordering (age of child +1 = right size to order)
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.