Amana Sleeping Bag | Raspberry FlowersLouise Misha
This sleeping bag, or turbulette for the initiated, invites a dreamy sleep wrapped in a soft case. With its floral print it complements the collection's bed linen with panache and brings a bohemian, delightfully singular look to baby's room.
For the sake of details:
- Mellow double cotton gauze quilt.
- Fully quilted and padded with cotton wool.
- Outer with all-over floral print.
- Outer with all-over yellow floral print.
- Zip closure on the sides and all the way to the bottom.
- Protective flap on top of the zip to protect baby.
- Shoulder opening with gold snap buttons.
This piece was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.