Ambika Embroidered Dress | WhiteLouise Misha
This ceremonial house dress is perfect for a party! We love its refined fabric where embroidery and fringes meticulously blend. All dressed in white, you can now dance along the cicadas' songs all night through.
For the sake of details:
- Ceremonial house dress.
- All over floral embroideries with fringes.
- Openwork ladder stitch on the shirt front.
- Tone-on-tone lace band on the neckline.
- Ruffles and embroidery on straps.
- Decorative bow at the back for ages 8 and younger
- Elasticated and adjustable straps with buttonholes.
- Elasticated waist with ladder stitch and dotted lace.
- Lace at the bottom of the dress.
- Knee length.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Dry clean only.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.