Audrey Sun Protective Women's SetCanopea
Full of charm, Audrey’s scoop neckline, finished with white stitching, beautifully complements this summer Bari green color. And the sporty look is enhanced by an open back, Brigitte Bardot style.
• Slim fit
• A discreet contrasted line delicately underlines a deep cut back opening
• Hidden bra for ultimate support
• Low cut bikini bottoms for a retro look
• Fully reversible and bi-color
• Ajustables side bows
• Designed in France and manufactured in Portugal
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
CANOPEA is a new brand of sun protective swimwear for children. They aim to reconcile sun protection with style, simple as that. With them, you will find clean-cut cut shapes, subtle colours, unisex rash tops and sun protective swimwear for boys, girls and babies, made from the highest quality European fabrics.
Made in Europe in small workshops, the swimwear is made from Econyl®, a recycled fibre. Tested over 200 hours in a laboratory, the rash guards are chlorine, seawater and sun cream resistant. Made from high-quality European fabrics, they are rated UPF 50+ without any chemical filter, offering the best protection according to the Australian norm, the international reference for sun protection, while being kind to the skin and the environment.
CANOPEA refers to the upper level of the tropical forest. This ecosystem, rich in biodiversity, captures the majority of solar energy, allowing for younger plants to grow safely protected by elder trees. This is the energy that we aim to transmit to our children while making sure they remain safe.