Swiss Chalet Baby Onesie & HatPetidoux
After a wonderful day on the slopes, a family a polar bears (Big bear, Mama bear & Baby bear) are all heading "Back to the Chalet for a warm cup of swiss chocolate, in this darling print!
Renowned for its superior fibre length, strength, and consistency, our Peruvian Pima cotton makes the softest pyjamas for the best sleep.
Petidoux own exclusive print.
- Footed onesie, with snaps between legs for easy diaper changing,
- 3 front button, matching knotted baby hat
- Ultra-soft 100% Peruvian Pima cotton Petidoux Pima cotton strain is widely revered to be the finest of all cottons
- Certified lead-free snaps
- Certified chemical-free inks used for our hand-printing screen process
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- No flame-retardant. No chemicals
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk
- No pilling, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable, Tumble dry low
- Design in Manhattan. Made in Peru
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.