Carre - ParisAtelier Choux Paris
Adorable creatures are starting their day in the city of lights. Parisians and tourists alike are walking around with their breakfast baguettes, lounging in cafés sipping coffee and smelling the fresh croissants emanate from the boulangeries. It must be a weekend because the farmers market is already bustling. Tourists are consulting their maps, rushing to see all the landmarks. A fashion photoshoot is taking place, while a little further on one can spot a movie being filmed. Such beautiful weather calls for a delicious picnic or a boat ride along the Seine. A group of friends is playing pétanque next to Eiffel Tower and a mischievous visitor is sending off a paper plane from the top of this magnificent landmark. Where will the paper plane land? In this romantic city, you can always spot few “love birds” here and there. A man is patiently waiting for his date – she is late, but she is running! Can you spot the lovely couple holding a heart balloon?
ATELIER CHOUX CARRÉS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
Our signature, multipurpose carrés are an everyday essential, at home in the nursery and ‘out and about’ during the day in your diaper bag.
Our carrés can be used as a light blanket, to change a baby’s diaper on the go, to create some shade or privacy (while breastfeeding for example), for swaddling, to wipe baby’s face, as a tummy time blanket, to protect your shoulder when holding the youngest petit choux, and more.
An indispensable essential for all new and seasoned parents.
- Dimensions: 100 cm by 100 cm / 39 inches by 39 inches
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
Atelier Choux offers elegant and functional essentials for discerning parents. Their signature products, (including our woven tags and packaging) are entirely made in France with the highest attention to detail – with the ambition to meld art and artisanship. Our production processes are also environmentally and socially conscious.
The company is working with acclaimed Swedish illustrator Mattias Adolfsson who is recognized around the world for his whimsical landscapes, with more than 500,000 fans across social networks.
With all production in France, our processes are environmentally and socially conscious and conform to the highest European standards.
Atelier Choux products are made in a family-owned factory in France, one of the very few that has managed to remain competitive, due to its innovative approach and simultaneous respect for traditional techniques. About 250+ individuals are involved to some level in the production of Atelier Choux products, across fabric engineers, seamstresses and printing experts.