The Chamane dress is an essential piece from Louise Misha, reworked this season in a summery print.
- Long silk dress with thin straps
- Exclusive, vintage-inspired print designed in our studio
- Front tear-drop opening decorated with a gold button
- Gathered, ruffled neckline
- Can be worn straight or belted
- Braided cord finished with fine lurex threads
- Adapted for breast-feeding
- 100% Silk
- Lining 100% Viscose
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.