Dalila Dress | Off White CheckLouise Misha
For small or important occasions, this pretty dress is always the right choice with its glittering embroideries. All its lace, embroideries, ruffles and festoon details... on a checkered background give it a unique style, with an old-fashioned look.
For the sake of details:
- Woven checkered print dress.
- Breastplate with gathers for a nice volume.
- Square neck inlaid with lace and a Polka dot finish.
- Embroidered ruffles on sleeves.
- Scalloped bottom of the dress.
- Arabic embroideries and gold Lurex Polka dots.
- Covered plackets at the back and coconut buttons.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.