- Blouse in floral print
- Armholes and neckline outlined by wide, scalloped, embroidered ruffles
- Inset gold lurex threads
- Narrow lace trim along with ruffles
- Ties with pompoms to knot at neckline
- Long sleeves tightened at wrists
- Buttoned opening at neckline
- The fabric of this model is made with lovely gold Lurex threads that are fragile and may break when rubbed too strongly. Handle each piece carefully.
Composition: 100% cotton
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.