Getali Women's UV Protective SwimsuitLouise Misha
- Anti-UV ray, protective bathing set
- Floral print inspired by Indian flowers
- Recycled fabric
- Stretch fabric
- Back zipper
- Ideal for surfing or protection from the sun
- For a Mother-Child look, the bathing set can be paired with the Child's Aurelie bathing suit
- Fabric with SPF50 protection
This bathing suit is made in recycled material and printed with a cold-pressed technique that makes it precious and delicate. To ensure that the colors keep their brightness, we recommend rinsing it in cold, fresh water without detergent after each use and not drying it in the sun.
The fabric is made out of nylon fibers recycled from plastic bottles.
A new way to think and act that is dear to us and respects people and the planet.
- 87% Recycled Nylon 13% Spandex
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honor of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.