Guananina Dress Sienna PlumetisLouise Misha
- Fluid dress with thin straps in embroidered cotton voile
- Game of embroideries and scalloped edgings
- Flared cut
- Lace inset on front
- Embroidered straps that can be adjusted with buttons
- Openwork lace trim at neckline and on straps
- Buttoned opening along the entire length (buttons made with coconut)
- For a Mother-Daughter look, the dress can be paired with the Woman's Guananina dress
Made with love in Louise Misha workshops, this garment is composed of organic fibers. Precious and delicate, its fabric may show some irregularities, which contributes to its unique and authentic characteristics. We recommend gently hand washing this garment or machine washing it on the delicate cycle using a mild laundry detergent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Lining 100% Cotton
All items purchased at a 40% or greater discount due to a seasonal sale are considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns / refunds / exchanges. No exceptions.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honor of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.