Guananina Women's DressLouise Misha
Made in an eco-responsible fabric, this long dress was handcrafted to make it a one-off piece.
- Thin straps in organic cotton
- Game of embroideries and scalloped edging
- Openwork lace trim at neckline and on straps
- Cotton with satin-stitched embroidery
- Buttoned opening down the entire front (pearl-look buttons)
- Can be worn straight or with the belt
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- For a Mother-Child look, the dress can be worn with the Child's Guananina dress
Made with love in Louise Misha workshops, this garment is composed of organic fibers. Precious and delicate, its fabric may show some irregularities, which contributes to its unique and authentic characteristics. We recommend gently hand washing this garment or machine washing on the delicate cycle using a mild laundry detergent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Lining 100% Organic cotton
All items purchased at a 40% or greater discount due to a seasonal sale are considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns / refunds / exchanges. No exceptions.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.