Trick or Treat Long Sleeve Pyjama SetPetidoux
Little pumpkins are getting ready for a great Halloween and they are joined by all their friends (all dress-up in their own Halloween costumes) for some whimsically magical Halloween adventures ! Join them as they go "Trick or Treat" from house to house!
Renowned for its superior fibre length, strength, and consistency, our Peruvian Pima cotton makes the softest pajamas for the best sleep
- Petidoux's own hand-drawn original design
- Comfortably snug-fitted 2 piece pajamas (crewneck long sleeves top with matching long pajamas)
- Smooth flat-lock seams, soft all white Pima rib cotton on both wrists & ankles
- No hangtag (all info on transfer)
- Exclusively Soft Luxuriously , 100% Peruvian Pima cotton
- Certified chemical-free inks in printing process
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Never pill, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry low
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616. Comfortable snug fit
- Fair Trade & WRAP certified manufacturing
- Design in Manhattan. Made in Peru
These pyjamas are snug-fitted and run small. Please upsize when ordering (age of child +1 = right size to order)
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.