Josephine Romper | Honey FlowersLouise Misha
With its shimmering colors and southern flowers, this bright and cheerful pattern will brighten the season. Delicately hand-embroidered, the neckline is sublimated by a floral strip and a touch of authentic, artisanal craftsmanship.
For the sake of details:
- Floral print romper.
- Smocked round neck with handmade embroidered floral strip.
- Small flounce picot finishes on the collar.
- Scalloped ruffle with contrasted embroideries at armholes.
- Elasticated legs with flounce and picot finishes.
- Opening at crotch with golden snaps.
- Covered plackets at the back.
- Fully lined.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.