Julia Jumpsuit | WhiteLouise Misha
Fully enhanced with silver jacquard, this playsuit will gow under the sunshine. Its ruffles on the shoulders give it a bohemian spirit of great elegance. All little girls will be quite impatient before they can finally wear it for the holidays.
For the sake of details:
- Jacquard playsuit with silver Lurex threads.
- Breastplate with Polka dot lace.
- Square neck with lace.
- Double ruffles with picot finish on the shoulder straps.
- Waist with ladder stitch.
- Covered placket at the back available up to age 7.
- Snaps opening between the legs available up to age 7.
- Zipped opening at the back available starting at age 8.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
80% cotton, 15% polyester, 5% lurex. Lining: 100% organic cotton.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Gentle hand wash.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.