Lamb Embroidery Set | Moon GreySmalls
Award-winning British baby and children's clothing brand Rachel Riley is delighted to announce a collaboration with premium Merino Wool brand Smalls to create a capsule collection.
The limited edition collection combines key shapes and styles in Smalls core range along with Rachel Riley's signature colour palette and playful prints - and the result is a perfect blend of British design and luxury traceable Merino wool.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or green washing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable,ÊZQ CertifiedÊFarms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Spun in Biela Italy (home of Zegna) the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practices
- Made at a family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning British Brand with a special kiwi connection
- 17.5 micron, denser superfine knit for durability and skin love
“It’s all about changing traditional perceptions of wool and the way we wear it...also, about buying less and choosing well, to quote Vivienne Westwood!”
Cat Pharo, co-founder, Smalls
SMALLS launched in Selfridges July 2014 with a mission to make wool cool for kids again. But that wasn’t their only mission. How they made Smalls, and the values behind it were and remain as important to them as the finished article.
‘Slow Fashion’ is at the heart of everything Smalls do. ‘Slow’ to them means buying less and choosing well. They create gender-neutral merino garments that have genuine longevity and traceable provenance, all the dots carefully joined, from farm to fashion.