Leilani Dress Storm PlumetisLouise Misha
- Sleeveless flared dress in organic cotton gauze
- Meticulous work of scalloped embroideries at neckline, armholes, and bottom of the dress
- Satin-stitched embroidery
- Buttoned opening in the back (buttons made using coconut)
- Short sleeves
- Knotted ties at sides
- This piece is part of the Ceremony line, pieces designed for special occasions
Buttoned opening down the entire back from 3 to 18 months
- 100% Organic cotton
- Lining 100% Organic cotton
Made with love in Louise Misha workshops, this garment is composed of organic fibers. Precious and delicate, its fabric may show some irregularities, which contributes to its unique and authentic characteristics. We recommend gently hand washing this garment or machine washing it on the delicate cycle using a mild laundry detergent.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honor of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.