Lena Romper | Raspberry StripesLouise Misha
The Lena romper has been designed like a pretty dress. Flounces, gathers and lace mingle in a shimmering composition. Enhanced by a Mexican-inspired embroidery, it's simply a bohemian item full of poetry.
For the sake of details:
- Dressstyle romper in finely striped raspberry fabric.
- Breastplate with floral embroideries.
- Round neck with graphic embroideries.
- Flounce with openwork lace finishes at armholes.
- Elasticated legs.
- Opening at crotch with golden snaps.
- Covered plackets at the back.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.