Lucy Short Sleeve Woman's Swimsuit | PepperCanopea
Sophisticated and comfortable, this women's sun protective swimsuit is inspired by the sixties. Its minimalist look with a retro spirit, features raglan sleeves and a square neckline. Certified UPF50+ with a built-in bra, this one-piece swimsuit offers optimal support. And for a matching look with your daughter or young teen, we recommend Lexy or Joan. Made from recycled fibre, it blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays without chemical filters, combining style and sustainability.
Pepper is the colour of the season, a bold yet bright red.
• hidden bra for ultimate support
• bardot sleeves for a French touch
• square neckline for a gorgeous décolleté
Each size corresponds to the clothing size you usually wear. If you measure more than 1m70, we would advise selecting a size up.
• Our size guide is based on the length of the torso. Above 65 cm of length, we recommend the size above.
• If you’re hesitating between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
• We have tested this swimsuit on several sizes and it fits normally, we recommend your usual size
• VIOLETA is wearing a size 38. She measures 1m80 / 5’10,9 with a 90B cup / 90 cm bust size
Composition & Care
• Designed in France and manufactured in Portugal
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
CANOPEA is a new brand of sun protective swimwear for children. They aim to reconcile sun protection with style, simple as that. With them, you will find clean-cut cut shapes, subtle colours, unisex rash tops and sun protective swimwear for boys, girls and babies, made from the highest quality European fabrics.
Made in Europe in small workshops, the swimwear is made from Econyl®, a recycled fibre. Tested over 200 hours in a laboratory, the rash guards are chlorine, seawater and sun cream resistant. Made from high-quality European fabrics, they are rated UPF 50+ without any chemical filter, offering the best protection according to the Australian norm, the international reference for sun protection, while being kind to the skin and the environment.
CANOPEA refers to the upper level of the tropical forest. This ecosystem, rich in biodiversity, captures the majority of solar energy, allowing for younger plants to grow safely protected by elder trees. This is the energy that we aim to transmit to our children while making sure they remain safe.