Marla Dress | Blue StripesLouise Misha
Inspired by traditional school blouses, the Marla dress offers an irresistible little wise-girl look! With its ruffled Peter Pan collar, side pockets, and thin blue and white stripes, its simply perfect for a walk by the sea. To be paired with the Poppy bag for a perfect and elegant stroller's look.
For the sake of details:
- Finely striped cotton dress.
- Ruffled Peter Pan collar.
- Butterfly sleeves with lace finishes.
- Ladder stitch lace inlay on the collar, sleeves and at the bottom.
- Lace trim and gathers under the breastplate for a pretty volume.
- Lateral slit pockets.
- Covered placket at front and all the way down.
- Floral embroideries at the bottom of the dress.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30°.
ANYTHING OVER 15% OFF IS EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT ONLY
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.