Night Before Christmas Long Sleeve Pyjama SetPetidoux
- Two-piece snug-fitted pyjama set with long sleeves and long pants.
- Three buttons with perfectly matching thread for added style.
- Certified lead-free buttons and ultra-soft 100% Peruvian Pima cotton.
- The Petidoux Pima cotton strain, widely revered as the finest of all cottons.
- Water-based print and certified chemical-free inks, featuring festive colors of red, green, blue, and a hint of matte gold.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric for quality assurance.
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk for your convenience.
- Resistant to pilling, even after numerous washes.
- Machine washable and suitable for tumble drying on low heat.
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616 for a comfortable snug fit.
- Ethically crafted with Fair Trade & WRAP certified manufacturing practices.
- Designed in Manhattan and meticulously made in Peru.
ANYTHING OVER 15% OFF IS EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT ONLY
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.