Plumeria Dress Cinnamon FlowersLouise Misha
Louise Misha reworked the Plumeria dress, an iconic piece of their Summer collections, to give it a more fitted cut.
- Sleeveless dress in silk voile
- Exclusive print designed in our studio
- Silky materialRuffled detail at neckline
- Smocking under bust
- Shorter in front, tighter at the shoulders, and trimmed with pompoms
- Adapted for breast-feeding
- 100% Silk
- Lining 100% Viscose
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.