Regatta Long Sleeve Pyjama SetPetidoux
Row Row Regatta with all our wonderful sea critter friends! This cute print will allow you to "Seas" the Day all season long!
- Petidoux's own hand-drawn design: regatta with boats, fun octopus with sailor hat, jumping dolphins and whales and East Coast historical lighthouse
- 2 piece, snug-fitted pyjamas ( long sleeves & long pants)
- 3 buttons with perfectly matching thread
- no hangtag (all info on transfer)
- Certified lead-free buttons
- Ultra-soft 100% Peruvian Pima cotton 50/1
- Water-based print,
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk
- Never pill, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry low
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616. Comfortable snug fit
- Fair Trade & WRAP certified manufacturing
- Design in Manhattan. Made in Peru
These pyjamas are snug-fitted and run small. Please upsize when ordering (age of child +1 = right size to order)
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.