Tennis Love Baby RomperPetidoux
Game, Set, Match! This print is tennis LOVE perfection for the whole family!
- Petidoux's exclusive hand-drawn design: tennis racquets ( dark blue and dark green) with tennis balls ( bright yellow)
- Baby short-sleeve onesie with baby snaps for easy wear
- Soft envelope neckline
- Certified lead-free snaps
- Ultra-soft 100% Peruvian Pima cotton 50/1
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk , no hangtag (all info on transfer)
- Never pill, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
- Fair Trade & WRAP certified manufacturing
- Design in Manhattan. Made in Peru
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fibre, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.