- Delicate, precious lamé silk voile in a graphic print
- Inset gold Lurex threads
- Gathered seam under the bust
- Front buttons
- Tie to knot under the bust
- Long fluid sleeves tightened at wrists
- The fabric of this model is made with lovely gold Lurex threads that are fragile and may break when rubbed too strongly. Handle each piece carefully.
Composition: 100% silk
Lining: 100% rayon
Sizing: 32 - XXS; 34 - XS; 36 - S; 38 - S/M; 40 - M/L; 42 - L; 44 - XL
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honour of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns and silky materials.