Warise Dress | Cream Retro PansyLouise Misha
Inspired by our iconic Arinola dress, the Warise dress leaves no one indifferent with its precious crochet collar. We are charmed by this handmade piece which says so much about how time slows down during our nomad journeys.
For the sake of details:
- Floral print dress.
- Large crochet collar, delicate and precious.
- Puffy sleeves.
- Ruffled and gathered cuffs.
- Set of gathers for a pretty volume.
- Covered placket at the back.
- Please note: the back is buttoned from top to bottom for sizes under 24 months.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
Two friends decided to start Louise Misha while on a trip in India. They are both really close to their families, the label's name itself comes from a dear grandmother called 'Louise' and a beloved mother nicknamed 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The vintage details in each item is inspired by their travels.