Women's Merino 190g Lightweight Wool Trousers | Denim BlueSmalls
- Foldable cuffs for extra length if needed.
Smalls technical soft Merino regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls wicks moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or green washing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Italian Spun the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practices,
- Made at a family run makers in Portugal
- Multi award winning British Brand with a special kiwi connection
- 17.5 micron, denser superfine knit for durability and skin love.
“IT’S ALL ABOUT CHANGING TRADITIONAL PERCEPTIONS OF WOOL AND THE WAY WE WEAR IT...ALSO, ABOUT BUYING LESS AND CHOOSING WELL, TO QUOTE VIVIENNE WESTWOOD!”
CAT PHARO, CO-FOUNDER, SMALLS
SMALLS launched in Selfridges July 2014 with a mission to make wool cool for kids again. But that wasn’t their only mission. How they made Smalls, and the values behind it were and remain as important to them as the finished article.
‘Slow Fashion’ is at the heart of everything Smalls do. ‘Slow’ to them means buying less and choosing well. They create gender-neutral merino garments that have genuine longevity and traceable provenance, all the dots carefully joined, from farm to fashion.