Zacata Bikini Soft Yellow Spring FlowersLouise Misha
- Two-piece bathing suit for girls
- Fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Floral print
- The bathing suit has an SPF50 protection
- Layered ruffles
- Panties slightly gathered with decorative bows on the sides
- Elasticized waist
- Bandeau with crisscrossed straps in back
- The dyes used for this bathing suit are fragile. Louise Misha pays a lot of attention to our dyes and printing components so as to not use elements that are aggressive for the skin but also to protect the people who make them. The bathing suit resists repeated washings and seawater but we recommend not drying it in the sun so it doesn't get discolored.
Made with love in Louise Misha workshops, this bathing suit has SPF50 protection. Its fabric is made out of nylon fibers recycled from plastic bottles.
A new way to think and act that is dear to us and respects people and the planet.
- 87% Recycled Nylon 13% Spandex
While on vacation in India, two Parisian friends were inspired to start their own prêt-à-porter and accessories line for babies, little girls, and women. Marie Pidancet and Aurélie Remetter named their company Louise Misha in honor of two strong women in their families, a grandmother named 'Louise' and a mother with the last name 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia, and softness. The Fall/Winter 2018 Collection is inspired by Eastern European style with layers of embroidered fabrics, delicate patterns, and silky materials.