We're Hiring in Muskoka!
Summer Water Sports Muskoka Pop Up Village
1112 Juddhaven Rd, Minett, ON, P0B 1G0
From June 2018 to September 2018
JOB POSITIONS:Full Time - Summer Sales Associate
Part Time - Summer Sales Associate
Founded in 2016 in the vibrant City of Toronto, Ontario Poppys Collection is an online boutique with a curated collection of timeless and artisan-made clothing, accessories and gifts for babies and children. Mothers, grandmothers, and fashionable aunts have carefully and lovingly chosen the pieces in our collection. Every piece has been chosen to represent quality, enduring design, functionality, and elegance. Many of our products are made by moms and we aim to support these entrepreneurs whenever possible. Poppys Collection also takes care in handpicking items that are sustainable and environmentally conscious.
Will vary depending on qualifications.
A Typical Day
• Takes the lead on opening/operating a seasonal store: creates and maintains relationships with the community, customers, and business owners involved in seasonal store
• Confidence engaging with customers and delivering product knowledge, brand awareness, and an exceptional customer service experience
• Product knowledge: obtains a solid understanding of Poppys products including materials used, usage, best care instructions, safety features, environmental impact, and functionality of products
• Communicates Poppys involvement with community and spread awareness of instore agenda and upcoming Poppys events
• Tracks and reports success of store with management—suggests alternative methods for improvement
• Utilizes social media (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, etc.) to promote daily activities
• Prepares orders utilizing Shopify software and special gift wrapping
• Organizes stock and tidies pop up space
• Passion for customer service with a drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Experience working in a retail environment
• Must show professionalism such as being on time and conducting yourself in a professional manner.
• Confidence engaging with customers and selling with little direction
• High level of integrity and keen to represent a brand
• Flexible and can accommodate for working weekdays and weekends
• Basic knowledge and proficiency of social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
• Outgoing, energetic, positive, and fun!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org