Fitted Sheet - Atelier Choux's CircusAtelier Choux Paris
The circus is in town. It is time to meet all the amazing and talented performers who have arrived to entertain us. The astonishing magical mouse is ready to show its tricks as the beautiful ballerina is doing her act on a flying horse. A talented tightrope walker and phenomenal fire-eater are showing their skills while the orchestra plays joyful music to set the pace for the show. The ringmaster is making sure that everyone is having a good time. So, taste the delicious cotton candy, find the best seat and enjoy the show.
ATELIER CHOUX FITTED SHEETS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
- Dimensions: US standard (55″ x 28″)
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
Atelier Choux offers elegant and functional essentials for discerning parents. Their signature products, (including our woven tags and packaging) are entirely made in France with the highest attention to detail – with the ambition to meld art and artisanship. Our production processes are also environmentally and socially conscious.
The company is working with acclaimed Swedish illustrator Mattias Adolfsson who is recognized around the world for his whimsical landscapes, with more than 500,000 fans across social networks.
With all production in France, our processes are environmentally and socially conscious and conform to the highest European standards.
Atelier Choux products are made in a family-owned factory in France, one of the very few that has managed to remain competitive, due to its innovative approach and simultaneous respect for traditional techniques. About 250+ individuals are involved to some level in the production of Atelier Choux products, across fabric engineers, seamstresses and printing experts.