Night Before Christmas Long Sleeve Pyjama SetPetidoux
Made with the 100% Peruvian Pima cotton for the softest handle. Renowned for its superior fibre length, strength, and consistency, our Peruvian Pima cotton makes the softest pyjamas for the best sleep.
Petidoux's own exclusive hand-drawn design: Inspired by the classic Christmas poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas", featuring nutcrackers, vintage Santa Claus, mischievous reindeers, helping Christmas elves, decorated Christmas tree with gifts, little Polar Express train and many other traditional Christmas details.
- Colours: Red, Green, Blue & hint of matte Gold (certified chemical-free inks)
- 2 piece, snug-fitted pyjamas (long sleeves & long pants)
- 3 buttons with perfectly matching thread
- no hangtag (all info on transfer)
- Certified lead-free buttons
- Ultra-soft 100% Peruvian Pima cotton 50/1 Petidoux Pima cotton strain is widely revered to be the finest of all cottons
- Water-based print,
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk
- Never pill, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry low
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616. Comfortable snug fit
- Fair Trade & WRAP certified manufacturing
- Design in Manhattan. Made in Peru
The Petidoux story began in 2013 when Alexandra discovered a tiny, hole-in-the-wall children’s boutique in Soho, which sold unique pieces and in particular beautiful pyjamas made with Peruvian Pima cotton. As the young mother of two toddler boys, she was impressed with the quality of the fabric and realized it would make the perfect foundation for her own artistic impulses.
Hand-picked in the North of Peru…
Today, just about all cotton around the world is picked by machines. With almost only one exception: The Peruvian Handpicked Pima Cotton.
The Peruvian Pima Cotton used for Petidoux pyjamas is still being picked by hand. This way the cotton plants are better protected, as is the environment in which it grows. What’s more, the handpicking does not break the cotton but protects it and makes it longer and softer.
Rigorous Practices …
In addition to this exceptional fiber, the processing is also crucial in order to achieve “Premium Quality Pajamas”: from the spinning of the cotton through the processing of the yarns, each step of the production chain follows time-tested, exacting techniques that directly contribute to the exceptional texture of our finished, luxuriously soft pyjamas.
Unlike other man-made fibres, our Pima cotton does not cause allergies, making it an excellent choice for people with skin sensitivities. Furthermore, it is extremely soft and only gets softer, wash after wash, to make for a perfect hand-me-down item.