Rose Jacket | CreamLouise Misha
This bi-material jacket is a nostalgic treasure with a lovely vintage style. With its faux fur and high collar, it is a bubble of softness that will surround you all winter long. Its embroidered details offer an overall touch of preciosity.
For the sake of details:
- Faux sheepskin fur.
- High collar.
- Cotton gauze breastplate with embroideries and lace details.
- Covered placket with snap and zipper.
- Sleeves tightened at the wrists.
- Patch pockets.
- Rounded hem with side slits.
- Fully lined with cotton gauze.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
Two friends decided to start Louise Misha while on a trip in India. They are both really close to their families, the label's name itself comes from a dear grandmother called 'Louise' and a beloved mother nicknamed 'Misha'. Their universe is all about bohemian style, nostalgia and softness. The vintage details in each item is inspired by their travels.