The Best Unisex Long Sleeve TeeSmalls
- Longer in the body to keep out pesky draughts
- Curved hem
- Model is 8 years old and wearing 9-10y
Smalls technical soft Merino regulates body temperature, meaning no overheating by adapting to cool or warm environments. Smalls wick moisture away from the skin, acting as a second skin for those with sensitivities.
- ETHICAL 'Responsible' Merino Wool
- 100 % Merino - no hidden nasties, cheaper substitutes or greenwashing
- Multipurpose garments, thoughtfully designed
- Traceable, ZQ Certified Farms, New Zealand Merino
- SOFT, Eczema healing
- Spun in Biela Italy (home of Zegna) the only mill in the world with EMAS* certification for environmental practises
- Made at a family-run maker in Portugal
- Multi-award-winning, British Brand with a special kiwi connection.
- 17.5 micron, denser superfine knit for durability and skin love.
“It’s all about changing traditional perceptions of wool and the way we wear it...also, about buying less and choosing well, to quote Vivienne Westwood!”
Cat Pharo, co-founder, Smalls
SMALLS launched in Selfridges July 2014 with a mission to make wool cool for kids again. But that wasn’t their only mission. How they made Smalls, and the values behind it were and remain as important to them as the finished article.
‘Slow Fashion’ is at the heart of everything Smalls do. ‘Slow’ to them means buying less and choosing well. They create gender-neutral merino garments that have genuine longevity and traceable provenance, all the dots carefully joined, from farm to fashion.